We are pleased to have in the Studio:
SweetGeorgia Yarns from Vancouver, Canada
We will have 4 samples made in the Tough Love Sock Base. (Their most popular base with the most colors available.)
We are stocking up on colors too!
Coming to Michigan Fibre Studio:
– Mauka Shawl (Lavender and Silver TLS)
– Aprils Shawl (London Fog TLS)
– Sapelo Shawl (Snowfall, Coastal & Cauldron) – this pattern isn’t on Ravelry at the moment, but will be published soon
– Procella Hat & Mitts (Blood Orange TLS)
– Petal Sock (Birch & Petal – which is a discontinued colour, but any variegated would work in its place)
Trunk Show dates:
Saturday Feb 10 at 10a through close of business
Saturday Feb 24 at 4p
Come peruse the colors during our February late night too!
February 23 we will be open until midnight!
SweetGeorgia Yarns is an artisan hand-dyed yarn company based in Vancouver, Canada. Founded in 2005 by Felicia Lo, we dye luxury knitting yarns and spinning fibres in stunningly saturated colours. Our yarns and fibres are available at fine yarn stores all over the world and also as dyed-to-order through our own online shop.