WEST MICHIGAN YARN QUEST 2019
It’s that time again! Grab your pals and take a yarnalicious tour of West Michigan!
- 20% off qualifying yarn purchases at participating shops throughout the event.
- Daily drawings at each of the shops – enter one time each day, but you could enter as many days as you visit!
- A free pattern ~ either knit or crochet ~ designed exclusively for us! Each store has a section of the pattern, so make sure to collect each one.
- A mini-skein of Mountain Colors’ Silkdance dyed in our custom color way created just for our event! It is valued at $9 and is one of the yarns featured and to be used in the free pattern.
- Fill your card with stamps from every one of the shops and you are entered into a Grand Prize Drawing worth over $1000. Fill it with eight stamps or more and you are eligible for the Second and Third Prize Drawings!
Our Basics! classes teach you the beginning stitches that are the basis of all knitting and crocheting. You will also learn variations of the techniques and helpful tips. It’s all you need to get you started. The Beyond Basics! class teaches you the next step in your journey. Have Karin Sajdak help you through the crochet class or choose to learn knitting and have Heather Havens guide you. Each Basics! class is one two hour session and costs $20. Call the Studio or stop by to register.
Crochet dates: April 25 Th 7p-9p, May 11 Sa 10a-12p, June 8 Sa 10a-12p
Beyond Basics Crochet dates: May 11 Sa 1p-3p, June 8 Sa 1p-3p
Sweater Series 2019 Spring
Thursdays 7p – 9p
May 2, 16, 30, June 13, 27
(photo credit: Ann Budd)
May 9 (Thursday) 6-9
(photo credit: TinCanKnits)
***Class Registration Policy***
Payment is due upon time of registration. Class fee is not refundable unless cancellation is made 72 hours before the class start time. Refunds will be given as store credit only. Classes with fewer than four students may be canceled or rescheduled for insufficient registration. Unless otherwise indicated, our classes are for students 16 years of age or older. Your registration is valid for the dates listed in the description and may not be transferred to other class dates.
Be sure to come to the studio early enough to have your supplies purchased and your yarn wound into balls before the start of class. Purchasing supplies from Michigan Fibre Studio supports your LYS and enables us to continue bringing in teachers for your continued fiber education.
*Consignment yarn not included in discount.
Upcoming Trunk Shows
Leading Men Fiber Arts
April 26 & 27
Iron Wheel Farms
Notable Dates & Events
Crochet, weave, knit, felt or spin with us, we love all of the fibre crafts! Open until 9 every Thursday.
Friday Fibre Ball
Friday April 26th
5p – 11p
Bring your friends, bring your fibre & have a ball!
Iron Wheel Farms will be here with their yarn and fibers! Come experience Finn sheep wool!
Saturday April 27th
A day to celebrate your LYS at MFS! We will have treats and prizes. And Yarn Questers will still be able to enjoy their discount on yarns!